Walthers Layout Control System - Switch Machine - Horizontal Mount
Walthers Layout Control System brings you a low-cost solution for easy turnout control for HO, N, Z, S, and O Scale switch machines! The system is expandable at any time to grow with your layout, and can be used with DCC- or DC-power - a DCC accessory decoder is integrated into the switch machine. The system uses plug-and-play servo-style wiring with connectors, so no soldering is needed; two styles of cables are available separately to expand your wiring as needed. User-friendly instructions are included with all items, and drilling templates for easy mounting on your layout or fascia are included as appropriate. Using combinations of the system components, which include servo-based slow-motion Switch Machines, Power Distribution Block, LED panel indicator-control pushbutton switches, add-on system cabling, a 2-amp 12V Filtered DC Power Supply and a three-piece drill set, you can easily build a complete control system.
The Walthers Layout Control System Horizontal Mount Switch Machine features:
- Same great features as Switch Machine 942-101 in a space saving design!
- Only 1-5/8" (4.1cm) tall - perfect for multi-deck layouts or anywhere space is limited
- Fully assembled, servo-based unit
- Integrated DCC accessory decoder
- Two built-in 5A switches to power frogs, signals and more
- Easily reversible fascia indicators for left-or right-hand installation with selectable color options
- Self-locking mechanism for reliable positioning - servo power turns off when motion is complete
- Adjustable throw & tension from 1/32 to 1/2" (1 to 12mm) for turnouts in any scale from Z to O
- Factory-assembled with output rod in centered position for fast and easy under-benchwork mounting
- Wire in minutes with included cables - can be cascaded for single or dual crossover control
- Outputs for both single or bi-color LEDs
- Connecting power cable included - can be used with Connecting Cable (942-113, sold separately) as needed
- Adjustable throw speed from .5 to 5 seconds
- Configurable remote lock input for dispatcher to enable/disable local turnout control with CTC
- Configurable for polarity route control using a DPDT switch in place of fascia control
- Complete instructions with mounting template - use with Walthers Layout Control System Turnout Drill Set 942-140, sold separately).