ExactRail HO Scale: PC&F Beer Car - Golden West Service
Beginning in 1977, Pacific Car and Foundry (PC&F) released a heavily insulated boxcar with internal, air-bag loading devices and 20" travel, sliding-sill under frame. These cars travel the country. Often originating from the Coors Brewery in Golden, CO., they are affectionately known as "Beer Cars" for the refreshing cargo they frequently carry.
ExactRail is pleased to offer the PC&F Beer Car in 7 exceptionally accurate paint schemes and all-new road numbers. With revised artwork from our original 2009 release and three all-new paint schemes, ExactRail stands committed to the highest standards of fidelity. Refresh your rolling stock today with highly authentic replicas of a truly common prototype!
• Precision Micro-Tooled!
• Designed, engineered and tooling in the United States!
• ExactRail’s equalized 100 ton ASF Ride Control Trucks
• Machined metal wheel sets and axles
• Kadee® #58 “scale” couplers
• Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker castings and full nut and bolt detail
• Numerous hand-applied details, including: separately applied air hoses and grab irons!
• Separately applied door tracks and door bars!
• Exceptionally accurate printing and true-to-life colors!
• Wire coupler cut levers,
• Drop down brake rigging, bell crank, brake appliances and brake rods!
Scale: HO Scale
Product Line: Platinum Series
Product Type: PC&F Beer Car
Coupler Type: Kadee #58
Truck Type: ExactRail ASF 100 Ton Ride Control Trucks
Wheels: CNC-Machined 36" wheels