THE PULLMAN-STANDARD 60' 7315 WAFFLE BOXCAR
In 1974 and with production lot #9749, Pullman-Standard's Bessemer, Alabama plant began the manufacture the 7315 cubic capacity “waffle” boxcar for the Norfolk and Western Railway. Production continued with additional deliveries to the Santa Fe, Milwaukee Road, Union Pacific and Detroit, Toledo and Ironton. As seen with our August 13th blog post, 'A Rare Prototype', the P-S Waffle Boxcar continues to serve Class I railroads to the present.
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's exclusive 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks
- Kadee® #58 couplers
- Finely crafted steel nailable floor
- Wire grab irons
- ExactRail's separately applied door tracks and door bars!
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- CNC-machined 36" metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp printing!
To Download instructions on how to build this kit click below:
LEARN MORE FROM THESE BLOG POSTS:
P-S 7315 Waffles!
A Rare Prototype
Pool 64 Service Routes