ExactRail HO Scale: P-S 5344 Boxcar - South Branch Valley
The Pullman name is iconic. Arguably the greatest of rolling stock manufacturers, recognition of the 'Pullman' name transcends the railcar industry and the borders where these railcars traveled. The P-S 5344 Boxcar is last of the successful boxcar projects of the Pullman-Standard company. With production beginning in 1977, Pullman-Standard produced nearly 7,000 P-S 5344 Boxcars. In 1981, Pullman moved to sell all railroad assets in an economy of declining freight car sales. However, these cars ply the rails in legacy of America's great car builder. The last of a breed.
- Precision micro-tooled!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- Factory installed Kadee #58 coupler
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail.
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 70 ton 'Ride Control' or Barber S-2 trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with all new metal axles!
- Wire grab irons and brake rods
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- Wire coupler cut levers and separately applied air hoses
Scale: HO Scale
Product Line: Platinum Series
Product Type: P-S 5344 Boxcar
Coupler Type: Kadee #58
Truck Type: ExactRail ASF 70 Ton Ride Control Trucks
Wheels: CNC-Machined 33" wheels