Atlas Model Railroad Co. - N Scale: Thrall Articulated Auto Carrier : TTX (2008 Logo)
Built in 1997 by Thrall for TTX, these articulated auto carriers were designed to haul new trucks, vans or sport utility vehicles from assembly plants to distribution facilities.
- Prototypical painting and lettering
- Die-cast chassis
- End door detail
- Articulated diaphragm
- 70-ton roller-bearing trucks
- Brake line details as per the prototype
- AccuMate® operating knuckle couplers
- Minimum radius curve: 9 -3/4"