Atlas Model Railroad Co. - N Scale: Thrall Articulated Auto Carrier : Norfolk Southern
Built in 1997 by Thrall for TTX, these articulated auto carriers were designed to haul new trucks, vans or sport utility vehicles from assembly plants to distribution facilities.
- Prototypical painting and lettering
- Die-cast chassis
- End door detail
- Articulated diaphragm
- 70-ton roller-bearing trucks
- Brake line details as per the prototype
- AccuMate® operating knuckle couplers
- Minimum radius curve: 9 -3/4"