ExactRail PS-2CD 4427 Covered Hopper : Santa Fe
Beginning in the 1960’s, covered hoppers took over 40' boxcars for grain service. The Pullman Standard 4427 cubic foot low-side covered hopper is one of the legendary cars that helped make this transition successful. Graced with many colorful paint schemes and plying the rails through all corners of North America, these cars carried numerous dry commodities including grain, corn, wheat, flour and many other forms of dry bulks.
The Pullman Standard 4427 low-hip covered hopper is a classic of North American railroading!
ExactRail's N-scale PS-2CD 4427 Covered Hopper is being offered with ExactRail's all-new 'Narrow' body-mounted draftbox! Better than any other N-scale draft box of which we are aware, ExactRail's new body-mounted draft box approaches the scale dimensions of the prototype.
- Precision micro-tooled!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in ExactRail's own Orem, Utah facilities!
- Factory installed Micro-Trains #1015 couplers!
- ExactRail's exclusive Narrow-style draft box, featuring:
- ExactRail's ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks.
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Built as an N scale model train
- Razor sharp painting and printing.
- Available in 6 all-new road numbers!