Walthers Cornerstone N Scale: MI-JACK Translift® Intermodal Crane - Kit
This Walthers Cornerstone MI-JACK Translift® Intermodal Crane is based on the versatile crane that moves trailers and containers between trains and trucks or container chassis. It's wide enough to straddle the intermodal car and two rows of trailers or containers parked side by side, making short work of loading or unloading.
The completed MI-JACK Translift Intermodal Crane measures 4 x 3-1/8 x 3" 10.1 x 7.9 x 7.6cm Features:
- Must-have detail for 1970s and later intermodal terminals
- Used worldwide
- Holds containers or trailers
- Adjustable parts to model a working crane
- Includes magnets to hold containers
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Molded in orange plastic
- Colorful decals
Model shown assembled and painted; parts are molded in orange. MI-JACK and "Translift" are trademarks of Mi-Jack Products, used with permission.