Gunderson 5200 Boxcar : MP
Built in the late 1960s and early 1970s, the Gunderson 5200 is a classic-looking boxcar with modern appeal.
Available in Cotton Belt, MNS and BNSF paint schemes and MP, SLSF and NP Heritage Paint Schemes, ExactRail's Gunderson 5200 Boxcar has clean symmetry with vintage aesthetics.
The Gunderson 5200 Boxcar Product Features:
- Precision micro-tooled!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the U.S.!
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 70 Ton Ride Control trucks
- McHenry N-scale knuckle sprung couplers
- Precision-tooled with integrally molded details
CNC-machined metal wheel sets
Razor sharp printing!
- Fits in with any N scale model train sets