ExactRail Evans 5277 Boxcar : NSL
Through the IPD Boxcar boom of the 1970's, Evans Products Company modernized their boxcar portfolio. With the Evans-USRE 5277 Plate C Boxcar, they seemed to settle on a design formula which would characterize the company standard for modern boxcars. These features included box-corrugated, non-terminating ends, Stanray X-panel overhanging roof, and riveted car sides near the end posts.
ExactRail recreates one of the common boxcars of the IPD era. Recreate the diversity of the prototype with one of the common boxcars of the modern era, innovate your rolling stock with ExactRail's N-scale Evans 5277 box car.
- Scale: N Scale
- Product Line: N-Scale Series
- Product Type: Evans 5277 Boxcar
- RailRoad: NSL
- Coupler Type: McHenry N-Scale knuckle sprung coupler
- Truck Type: Athearn 70 Ton
- Wheels: CNC-Machined 33" wheels