ExactRail Evans 5277 Boxcar - MB
Through the IPD Boxcar boom of the 1970's, Evans Products Company modernized their boxcar portfolio. With the Evans-USRE 5277 Plate C Boxcar, they seemed to settle on a design formula which would characterize the company standard for modern boxcars. These features included box-corrugated, non-terminating ends, Stanray X-panel overhanging roof, and riveted car sides near the end posts.
ExactRail recreates one of the common boxcars of the IPD era.
- Scale: N Scale
- Product Line: N-Scale Series
- Product Type: Evans 5277 Boxcar
- RailRoad: NSL
- Coupler Type: McHenry N-Scale knuckle sprung coupler
- Truck Type: Athearn 70 Ton
- Wheels: CNC-Machined 33" wheels