Atlas N Scale: EMD GP40 - DCC & Sound - DT&I
Low Nose with Dynamic Brakes
The GP-40 was produced by the Electro Motive Division in the late 1960s and early 1970s, the GP-40 was a 3000 horsepower locomotive best characterized by the three full size radiator fans on the rear of the roof.Features:
ESU LokSound Features:
- Directional lighting
- Walkway safety tread
- Blackened metal wheels
- Scale Speed™ motor
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
- Dynamic brakes (as appropriate by railroad)
- Golden-white LEDs
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
- There are up to 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
- Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes ”on the fly” are provided for true realism.