Walthers Cornerstone N Scale: Backshop - Kit
From the days of steam to the latest AC details, the Walthers Cornerstone Backshop is a model of a common structure that remains one of the most important buildings on any railroad. Regular inspections and heavy repairs are carried out inside these cavernous structures. Lots of windows provide plenty of natural light, while the high ceiling allows clearance for cranes. This detailed model features brick walls, 28 large windows, simulated inspection pits on the baseplate floors and roll-up doors. The kit has a modular design, so several can be combined to build a larger facility. Features:
- Based on a common must-have railroad structure
- Large multi-paned windows
- Modular design - combine multiple kits for a larger structure!
- Simulated inspection pits in baseplate
- Molded in appropriate color and clear plastic window glazing
Dimensions: 7 x 5-1/4 x 5-1/4" • 17.7 x 13.3 x 13.3cm