N Scale: Atlas Master® 60' Auto Parts Box Car - Canadian National
Built by American Car & Foundry in the late 1960s and early 1970s, the 60’ Auto Parts Box Cars serviced assembly plants and component suppliers across the nation. The cars were equipped with either single or double doors, offering easy access to the freight inside, serving the auto industry well with their versatility. Many of these cars can still be found in service today throughout North America.
- 70-ton roller-bearing trucks
- Deluxe-style positionable door
- Prototypical painting and lettering
- Die-cast underframe with realistic details and separate end ladders
- AccuMate® operating knuckle couplers
- Roof overspray