Jacksonville Terminal N Scale: 40' High Cube Container - Costco 'New Globe' - 2 Pack
COSCO Container Lines Co., Ltd, established on Nov. 11, 1997. China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company.
COSCO Container Lines is renamed into “COSCO SHIPPING Lines Co., Ltd,” on Nov.18, 2016. In February 2016, the COSCO Group merged with China Shipping Group to form China COSCO Shipping.
In July 2017, COSCO put in a $6.3 billion bid to buy its Hong Kong based rival Orient Overseas (International) Limited. The bid has been accepted subject to shareholder and regulatory approval. This will make it the world's third largest container shipping company with a fleet of over 400 vesselsFeatures:
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE /Added 2 more door types - Now 9 Total door styles for the 40' HC container.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.