Narrow Gauge & Short Line Gazette - Sept/Oct 2020
Lighting Up My HOn3 White Pass & Yukon Route Part 1: Lighting Design Theory And Lighting An Environment • by Mike MayFeatures:
- The On30 Sherwood, Shelton & Sarazen Railroad • by Charles (Chuck) Ricketts, MMR — Built To Operate.
- The East Tennessee & Western North Carolina Railroad And Its Locomotives Part 1: The Watauga And Cranberry • by Johnny Graybeal
- Forney Locomotives In The Woods • by Peter J. Replinger — Commuters To Timber.
- Building Yosemite Valley Railroad Crane 08 An HO Scale Heavy Lifter • by Jack Burgess, MMR
- A 1:32 Scale, 20-Inch Gauge Kitbashed Rail Tractor • by Greg Wright, MMR. — Perfect For Use On An Off Layout Sawmill.
- Da Yooper Mine Freelancing A Railroad, Part 2 • by Dr. Gregg Condon, MMR
- Scratchbuilding Colorado Central #10 For My On3 Colorado Central & Southern Part 5: The Cab Detail • by Dan Windolph
- The Rico Coal Pocket An HOn3 Classic, Part 2 • by Craig Symington, MMR
- The Narrow Gauge Scene • by Charlie Getz — More Lessons From John Allen — Past Master.
- The East Tennessee & Western North Carolina #1 Watauga and #2 Cranberry • by David Fletcher
- Locomotive Number 3 • by Gary Caviglia
- C&S Boxcar Lettering • by Robert Stears
- Yosemite Valley Railroad Crane 08 • by Jack Burgess
- The Country Barn, Bodie, California • by Neil A. Pfafman
- Robert’s Ramblings • by Bob Brown
- Pigeon Hole — Letters to the editor.
- New in Review — Model reviews.
- Book Reviews