White River Productions Magazine: Narrow Gauge & Short Line Gazette - May/June 2019
- Building My HO Scale Saranac Lumber Mill 1 by Robert A. Shields — 2018 Gazette Award, 38th National Narrow Gauge Convention, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Building White Pass & Yukon Railroad Pipe Flat 1191 by Mike May — HOn3 giant.
- My 1:32 Scale Live Steam Oregon Pony by Bill Allen — Miniature machining.
- Installing Truss Rods With Open Turnbuckles by Jack Burgess, MMR — An easier way.
- Logging Rail Operations In The Tahuya Area Of Hood Canal, In Washington State by Peter J. Replinger — It’s not a canal.
- The Gilpin Tramway’s Second Eureka Street Water Tank by Lind Wickersham — An O scale model.
- The On30 Colorado Union by Michael Schrier — A change.
- Layout Refinements by Dr. Gregg Condon, MMR — From small pine to big mine – planned obsolescence.
- Passenger Equipment On My On3 Colorado Central & Southern, Part 1 by Dan Windolph — The Colorado & Southern Cars.
- Scenery Techniques by Craig Symington, MMR — Ophir: closing the loop.
- The Narrow Gauge Scene by Charlie Getz — Things to do in Sacramento 39th national narrow gauge convention.
- White Pass & Yukon Pipe Flat 1191 by Mike May
- 51 “Boomer” CRS Trust “E” (D&RG) Narrow Gauge Stock Car 5323 by Robert Stears
- 20-Ton Class A Shay by John Lewis
- 69 The Fouke House, Bodie, California by Neil A. Pfafman
- 71 Detroit Car Works Combination Car Details by Gary Caviglia
- Sandy River Railroad 1 by David Fletcher
- 1923 Ford Model TT Fuel Truck by Bill Gould
Pigeon Hole — Letters to the editor
In Brief — Small announcements, new items, and corrections