Classic Trains 'Pullman America's Hotel on Wheels'
Pullman: America’s Hotel on Wheels covers great Pullman trains, first-person recollections from employees and passengers, how Pullman routed its cars, the various types of accommodations, and much more!
This 108-page special issue from Classic Trains features the luxury and excellence of Pullman trains. These compelling stories will take you back to the era of train travel at its best! They include first-person recollections of Pullman employees and passengers, how Pullman routed its cars, and the various types of Pullman cars and accommodations.This special edition features a variety of stories, including:
- To Los Angeles on the Chief, by Frank P. Donovan Jr.
- Empire of Hospitality, by Joe Welsh
- Pullman — from the Peak of Troop Travel to the Impact of the Jet, by William Moedinger
- Tales of the Century, by Harry Lee Stuart
- Birth of the Broadway, by Frederick Westing
- And more!