Walthers Cornerstone HO Scale: Wayne Bros. Ford Dealership - Kit
The Walthers Cornerstone Wayne Bros. Ford Dealership is a typical 1950s and later dealership complete with large showroom windows and a service bay area. With it's freestanding sign, clean showroom lines and businesslike brick-and-block construction in the service area it'll look great on Main Street or in a suburban auto mall. On your layout simply add appropriate vehicles, interior details in the showroom and figures (all sold separately) to create a realistic dealership.
Wayne Bros. Ford Dealership measures 8-7/8 x 12-1/8 x 3-7/8" 22.5 x 30 x 9.8cm as shown.
- Great suburban dealership for 1950s and newer layouts - many still selling cars today!
- Unique addition to any suburban layout scene
- Brick and concrete block construction
- Showroom and service area
- Freestanding streetside sign
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Molded in appropriate colors
Official Licensed Product