Central Valley Model Works: HO Scale Single Track 72 Foot Plate Girder Bridge
This highly detailed injection-molded styrene kits fill a long over due need in model railroading. Until now, only very primitive or absolutely “Toy” versions of this common and widely used bridge type has been available in any scale. Now, exciting, super detailed plate girder bridges are available featuring easy assembly and reasonable cost.
This bridge incorporate the following features and specifications:
- 72 ft. HO scale. (approximately 10 inches)
- Molded bridge tie sections.
- One piece floor frame. (Open type)
- Can be built as open frame or ballast type.
- Detailed for any angle of view - thousands of rivets.
- Injection molded styrene offers limitless “Kit Bashing” opportunities.