Athearn HO Scale: RTC 20,900-Gal Acid Tank Car - BC Rail
Richmond Tank Car was based out of Sheldon, Texas, and began operation in 1962. As a car builder RTC constructed tank cars for multiple railroads and leasing companies.
- All models are representative of prototypical paint schemes
- 70-ton or 100-ton Roller Bearing trucks w/ 33” or 36” wheels per prototype
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Separately applied brake wheel and ladders
- Weighted for trouble free operation
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Replacement parts available
- Minimum radius: 18”
- Machined metal wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
- 3-packs available for some road names with 3 different numbers (also different than the single car numbers).
- Era: 1970's +