Wheels of Time HO Scale: Lumber Loads, Fits 1 - 62' Flatcar, Plate C, Kit
HO scale Lumber Loads for 1960s through present day by Wheels of Time
Now you have a fleet of bulkhead flatcars and plain deck flatcars, it's time to load them up. Making realistic lumber loads is difficult. So we thought we take the pain out of making them. We do the hard part. You get to have the fun part. Assemble them in stackable and modular fashion in the manner you like.
- Interlocking pieces to build a lumber stack. Modular to fit a bulkhead or a plain deck flatcar.
- Load lumber stacks in brick-like-fashion on flatcar.
- One Wheels of Time lumber load will work for all makes of HO scale flatcar. It will fill a HO scale 62-ft Wheels of Time bulkhead or plain deck flatcar nicely.
- A two-box of Wheels of Time lumber load will fill two 62-ft flatcar 5-high, or about three 53-ft 6-in flatcars. (see below for loading diagram)
- One lumber load in a box includes: 14 pcs of 8-ft long stacks, 14 pcs of 12-ft long stacks, 12 pcs of 14-ft long stacks, 12 pcs of 16-ft long stacks, 2 pcs of vertical sticker 2 -bar, 3 pcs of vertical sticker 3-bar.
- Requires removing part from sprue, assembly, painting and adding banding. Glue, paint and banding are not included.
Prototype is based on lumber loads from 1960's to today.
Click HERE to see our selection of Wheels of Time Flat Cars