$ 7.65 $ 9.95
A.S.F.® 100-ton Roller Bearing Self Centering Trucks
"HGC" Two Piece Fully Equalized Trucks
The Self-Centering Action trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The ASF® 100-ton Roller Bearing Truck is from the modern diesel era. It has standard 36 inch wheels and a longer wheel base than the 50 or 70 ton roller bearing trucks. Our model is a faithful reproduction of the American Steel Foundries® Ride Control® truck. This truck is currently in use under a variety of rolling stock in North America.
• Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 88 (.088) 36" smooth back wheels
• "HGC" Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
• Superior Rolling Ability.
• Brake Pads
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
• Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• Patent number 7,434,518 B2