HO Scale: Kadee #1564 Bettendorf 50-Ton Trucks : smooth wheels : 1 Pair
Bettendorf 50-ton Self Centering Trucks
smooth back wheels
"HGC" Two Piece Fully Equalized Trucks
The Self-Centering Action trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The Bettendorf Double Truss Truck was introduced in the 1930's by U.S. railroads and was allowed to be used in interchange service through 1993. The Kadee® #500, #502 & #550 represent 50 ton trucks for 100,000 pound cars.
• Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 88 (.088) 33" smooth back wheels
• "HGC" Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
• Superior Rolling Ability.
• Brake Pads
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
• Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• Patent number 7,434,518 B2