HO Scale: Kadee #1563 ASF Ride Control 50-Ton Trucks : ribbed wheels : 1 Pair
A.S.F.® Ride Control® 50 Ton Self Centering Trucks
ribbed back wheels
"HGC" Two Piece Fully Equalized Trucks
The Self-Centering Action trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The A. S. F.® A-3 Ride Control® 50-ton freight truck was introduced in the 1940's and is one of the forerunners of modern freight trucks. Features embodied into this design include a longer spring travel, no spring planks and constant friction control using friction castings in the bolster to dampen excessive lateral roll of the car. These design features allowed for a higher train speed with less danger of derailment than previous designs. ASF® sold over 140,000 sets by 1949. This truck is excellent for modeling the transition era up to 1994 when friction bearings were no longer allowed in interchange service.
• Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 88 (.088) 33" ribbed back wheels
• "HGC" Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
• Superior Rolling Ability.
• Brake Pads
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
• Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• Patent number 7,434,518 B2