International(R) 4300 Crew Cab Dump Truck - White w/Railroad Maintenance-of-Way Logo Decals
Introduced in 2002 to replace the 4000-series trucks of the 1990s, the medium-duty 4300 was built in three variations and became a very popular chassis for a variety of commercial applications. Today, they're still in production as the International Durastar.
Fully assembled & painted white - typical of today's heavy trucks operated by railroads, gas, water & power utilities, as well as city, county & state highway departments
- Colorful railroad logo decals sized to fit for quick conversion to maintenance-of-way service including BNSF, CN, ATSF, BN, CP Rail, CNW(TM), NS, Chessie, DRGW(TM), MILW, KCS, CR, CSX, SOU, SP(TM) & UP(R)
- Licensed replica of popular International trucks
- Must-have for HO model railroads
- Perfect size for collectors
- Positionable parts on many models
- Fully assembled & painted
- Die cast metal & plastic parts
INTERNATIONAL(R) and other International Truck trademarks are licensed by International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.