International® 7600 Utility Truck w/Bucket Lift - White w/Railroad Maintenance-of-Way Logo Decals
Introduced in 2002 to replace the 4000-series trucks of the 1990s, the medium-duty 4300 was built in three variations and became a very popular chassis for a variety of commercial applications. Today, they're still in production as the International Durastar.
Also known as the WorkStar, this series of technologically sophisticated, heavy-duty trucks is powered by an 11-liter (390 horsepower) or 13-liter (475 horsepower) diesel engine, and can be built on a single- or dual-axle platform. The combination of power and versatility make it a favorite with construction, mining and utility companies.
- Licensed replica of popular International® trucks
- Must-have for HO model railroads
- Perfect size for collectors
- Positionable parts on many models
- Fully assembled and painted
- Die-cast metal and plastic parts
INTERNATIONAL® and other International Truck trademarks are licensed by International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.