International® 4900 Open Stake Bed Utility Truck - White w/Railroad Maintenance-of-Way Logo Decals
This medium-duty truck line was introduced in the late 1980s. Powered by a Navistar DT inline six-cylinder diesel engine capable of up to 350 horsepower, the 4900 series has been a great starting point for a wide range of commercial vehicles, including delivery vans, single- and dual-axle semi tractors, as well as fire apparatus and other government applications.
- Fully assembled & painted white - typical of today's heavy trucks operated by railroads, gas, water & power utilities, as well as city, county & state highway departments
- Colorful railroad logo decals sized to fit for quick conversion to maintenance-of-way service including BNSF, CN, ATSF, BN, CP Rail, CNW™, NS, Chessie, DRGW™, MILW, KCS, CR, CSX, SOU, SP™ & UP®
- Licensed replica of popular International trucks
- Must-have for HO model railroads
- Perfect size for collectors
- Positionable parts on many models
- Fully assembled & painted
- Die cast metal & plastic parts
INTERNATIONAL® and other International Truck trademarks are licensed by International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.