Out of Stock
Built in 1965 for service on the Southern Pacific, the Gunderson 7466 was seen throughout the SP system and North America. Now under secondary ownership, these cars can be seen today via roads in a variety of service.
ExactRail's Gunderson 7466 stands on its own as a masterpiece of HO Scale rolling stock.
ExactRail's SP Gunderson 7466 Wood Chip Gondola features:
· Precision micro-tooled!
· Designed, engineered and tooled in the U.S!
· Factory installed Kadee® #58 couplers
· Narrow-style draft box featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
· ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 Ton Ride Control Trucks
· CNC- machined metal wheel sets
· Razor sharp painting and printing
· Drop-down brake rigging
· Hand-etched wood grain for perfect weight and tone
· Wire coupler cut lever bars and separately applied air hoses