THE GUNDERSON 5200 IS A CLASSIC-LOOKING BOXCAR WITH MODERN APPEAL!
Built in the late sixties and early seventies near the end of the internal post, double sheathed boxcar era, the straight sill and centered YSD 8ft doors lend themselves to clean modern symmetry on a car with vintage aesthetics.
EXACTRAIL'S GUNDERSON 5200 BOXCAR IS COMPLETE WITH EXCLUSIVE FEATURES, INCLUDING:
- Precision micro-tooled!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's exclusive 70 ton ASF Ride Control trucks
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring:
- Key detail
- Shank wedges
- Striker castings
- Full nut and bolt detail
- Kadee® No. 5® couplers
- Precision-tooled, integrally molded details
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp printing!