Intermountain Railway HO Scale: GE ET44 Tier 4 GEVO - DCC & Sound - Union Pacific 'C45AH'
The Officially Licensed GE ET44 "Tier 4 GEVO" from InterMountain continues our tradition of excellence in this series of modern, GE-built locomotives. This all-new model features finely molded parts, railroad specific details, prototype based color representation with laser sharp painting and printing including the numerous miniature labels accurately represented. Our all-new Tier 4 drive is smooth, heavy (approx. 1.6 lbs), and powerful with an all new larger motor.
OPERATING LED LIGHTING INCLUDES:
- Front headlight
- Correct scale sized front ditch lights
- Number Boards
- Rear headlight
- Front & Rear Walkway Lights
- Correct scale sized rear ditch lights (road name specific)
- Correct scale sized front & rear RED DPU lights on Canadian National units.
OTHER DETAILS INCLUDE:
- Spinning bearing caps on both ends of all 6 axles on the trucks
- Accurate GE style traction motor detail on 3rd and 4th axles
- Wheel flange lubricator detail
- Accurate dark cab side window tint
- See through etched metal grilles on the radiator cab roof, dynamic brake area, and body (body grilles have accurate corrugations)
- Real brake chain
- Real tow chain (road name specific)
- Separate underframe piping detail
- LSL lights (CSX & NS)
- Etched metal walkway steps (road name specific)
- Accurate PTC Antenna Arrays on cab roof (road name and number specific)
- Accurate Nathan Airchime K5HL Horn
- Road name specific front/rear handrails
- Formed wire nose to walkway handrail
- Rear rock pilot on CN units
- See-through etched metal walkway panels on CN units. All of this along with numerous etched metal and wire details.
- Sound locomotives are factory equipped with ESU® LokSound® 5 DCC sound decoders featuring accurately recorded Tier 4 GEVO sounds played through dual "sugar-cube" type speakers.