ExactRail Evans-USRE 5277 Boxcar - Rock Island
Through the IPD Boxcar boom of the 1970's, Evans Products Company modernized their boxcar portfolio. With the Evans-USRE 5277 Plate C Boxcar, they seemed to settle on a design formula which would characterize the company standard for modern boxcars. These features included box-corrugated, non-terminating ends, Stanray X-panel overhanging roof, and riveted car sides near the end posts.
ExactRail recreates one of the common boxcars of the IPD era.
- Precision Micro-Tooled!
- Designed, engineered and tooling in the United States!
- ExactRail's exclusive 70 ton ASF 'Ride Control' or 70 ton Barber S-2 trucks.
- Machined metal wheel sets and axles.
- Factory installed Kadee ® “scale” couplers.
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker castings and full nut and bolt detail.
- Wire grab irons.
- Exceptionally accurate razor sharp painting and printing.
Scale: HO Scale
Product Line: Evolution Series
Product Type: Evans-USRE 5277 Boxcar
Coupler Type: Kadee No. 5
Truck Type: ExactRail Barber 70 Ton S-2 Trucks
Wheels: CNC-Machined 33" wheels