Broadway Limited Imports Paragon 3 HO Scale: Alco RSD-15 - DCC & Sound - Southern Pacific
The ALCO RSD-15s were built between 1956 and 1960 in Schenectady, New York. Rated at 2,400 horsepower these versatile locomotives were known as a Jack of all trades as they were suited for mainline freight as well as passenger service. They also saw duty as a yard switcher! Railroads could order the RSD-15 with either a high or low front hood. The low hood versions quickly donned the nickname of Alligators. Now, for the first time in Paragon3 with Rolling Thunder, the RSD-15s are coming to a dealer near you!
- NEW Paragon3 Sound & Operation System FEATURING ROLLING THUNDERTM with Authentic Sounds and Prototypical Operation in both DC and DCC environments
- Factory Installed Engineer / Fireman Figures
- Locomotive Composition: ABS body with Die Cast Chassis
- Couplers: (2) Operating Kadee or Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 70, 83, 100 Rail
- Minimum Operating Radius: 18 in or greater
**Specifications on this page subject to change.**Specifications on this page subject to change.