Atlas Trainman® HO Scale: ACF 3560 Covered Hopper - POTX
The three-compartment ACF® 3560 Center Flow Covered Hopper was designed for the transport of high-density dry bulk ladings of 50 – 60 pounds per cubic foot. About 2,214 cars were built from 1967 – 1972. This Center Flow Covered Hopper transported a wide variety of commodities, including salt, fertilizer, starch, bauxite, and clay.
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Weighted, detailed underframes
- Equipped with AccuMate® Knuckle Couplers
- Trucks equipped with free-rolling metal wheels
- Accurate painting and lettering