HO Scale: 89' Channel Side Flatcar - KTTX Yellow, Twin 45'
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
- Newly tooled heavy die cast metal underframe for great performance empty or loaded
- Used in piggyback & other service 1963 to present
- Based on F89F flatcars owned by many railroads & Trailer Train
- Handled 28', 40', 45', 48' & 53' trailers
- Prototypical C-shaped steel channel side sills
- Improved brake gear details
- Swinging coupler pocket for 18" radius curves
- Correct 33" turned-metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Includes optional parts to assemble trailer hitches in up or down position