Walthers Mainline HO Scale: 85' Budd Small-Window Coach - Amtrak 'Phase I'
Add more seating on your classic streamliner quickly and easily with this WalthersMainline HO Scale 85' Budd Small-Window Coach! Nicely detailed, affordably priced and built tough for years of dependable service, this car is based on fluted-side cars used my many North American railroads. 85' Budd Small-Window Coaches are perfect for use with other WalthersMainline HO Scale streamlined passenger cars.
- Based on streamlined cars used by many roads
- Eight authentic car types
- Operates on 18" or larger radius curves
- Correct prototype 85' length
- Tinted window glazing
- Fully assembled, ready for fun on your railroad
- Rugged construction for years of service
- Detailed body
- Full interior
- Correct 36" turned metal RP-25 wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
- LED interior lights available separately
- Molded drill starter points for add-on wire grab irons (sold separately)