WalthersProto HO Scale: 74' Pullman-Standard Baggage Car - ATSF 'Business Train'
Regularly assigned to the both the separate and combined Super Chief /El Capitan, this WalthersProto 74' Pullman-Standard Baggage Car is a great way to expand other Santa Fe streamliners too! To replace its elderly fleet of heavyweight baggage cars, Santa Fe turned to Pullman-Standard for multiple orders of these cars from 1956 to 1966, which were delivered as kits to the Topeka Shops. Many were later converted to work train service. Ready for operation or display, features of this WalthersProto replica include:
- Painted to match prototype assignments
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Modeler-installed extended drawbars for 22" radius curves included
- Turned metal RP-25 wheelsets and correct trucks with built-in electrical contacts
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
*PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.