Athearn HO Scale: 60' Bulkhead Flat - TTX 'Red Logo'
Specialized load handling equipment has long been used to secure loads in railroad freight service. One of the most common forms used on flatcars is the addition of bulkheads to the ends of the car. Bulkhead ends not only make it easy to load pulpwood, but also keep regular items like lumber, building materials and pipe loads from shifting in transit.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Separately applied end details and brake wheel
- Weighted for optimum performance
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- 33” wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Window packaging for easy viewing plus interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
- Replacement parts available
- Minimum radius: 18”