HO Scale: 52'6" Mill Gondola - Ontario Northland 'Progressive'
This 52’6” mill gon was produced starting in 1943 and continuing through the 1950s for several Canadian railways.
These cars and others almost identical to them were built in large numbers by National Steel Car (Hamilton) and Eastern Car Company (Trenton). Rapido's mill gon was used in general service and travelled widely throughout the United States and Canada well into the 1980s. You can still find some in company service today!
Rapido's HO Scale Model Features:
- Accurate Z-brace side posts or Hat channel ribs
- Fully decorated and assembled
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Fully detailed underbody
- Positionable drop ends
- Correct era-specific trucks
- Magnetic metal knuckle couplers at the correct height
- Free-rolling turned metal wheelsets
- Full interior detail
- Multiple car numbers per scheme
- All new car numbers (No duplicates from previous runs)