Walthers Mainline HO Scale: 50' PC&F Insulated Boxcar - SFRB
These colorful WalthersMainline PC&F 50' Insulated boxcars are right at home on layouts from the 1960s to 2000s. Based on class RBL prototypes with insulation & load restraints, the prototypes were shipper favorites for food, beverages, packaged chemicals and finished wood products.
Limited edition - one time run of these road numbers!
Seen coast-to-coast from 1960 to 2000s Affordably priced and nicely detailed with:
- As-built version with high ladders & see-through running boards
- Correct Plate B dimensions: 50' 8-1/4" Long over endsills x 10' Wide x 15' Tall
- 9' Youngstown plug doors
- Detailed brake gear
- Hydra-Cushion cylinder detail & extended draft gear
- Late improved Dreadnaught ends
- Diagonal panel roof
- Riveted sides
- 70-ton roller bearing trucks
- Two different car numbers for each roadname
- Correct 33" turned-metal wheel sets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers