ExactRail's Gunderson 7466 Wood Chip Gondola
ExactRail's Gunderson 7466 Wood Chip Gondola is one of ExactRail's most- loved freight cars. With hand-etched wood grain for perfect weight and tone, the 7466 accurately recreates the prototype's composite wood panels and I-beam frame on your layout.
Built in 1965 for service on the Southern Pacific, the Gunderson 7466 was seen throughout the SP system and North America. Now under secondary ownership, these cars can be seen today via roads in a variety of service.
ExactRail's SP Gunderson 7466 Wood Chip Gondola:
- Precision micro-tooled!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the U.S!
- Factory installed Kadee® #58 couplers
- Narrow-style draft box featuring:
- Shank wedges
- Striker casting
- Full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 Ton Ride Control Trucks
- CNC- machined metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- Drop-down brake rigging
- Hand-etched wood grain for perfect weight and tone
- Wire coupler cut lever bars and separately applied air hoses
ExactRail's Gunderson 7466 stands on its own as a masterpiece of HO Scale rolling stock.