HO Scale: FP9A Locomotive DC : Canadian Pacific (CP Action 8" Stripe)
Rapido Trains Inc.
Liquid syntax error (line 19): Expected dotdot but found comparison in "product.options.size == 1 and (shappify_qb_options_count > 1 or product.options != "Title")"
- Road-number and era-specific details applied at the factory
- 100% accurate Canadian details – this is not a stand-in!
- Correct fuel and water tanks, cooling coils, and other CP-specific details!
- Full underframe detail including piping and conduit
- Numerous etched-metal parts including CP-style “No-Warp” etched metal grills
- See-through fans, separate roof vents and float switch
- Working roof-top Gyralite (where appropriate)
- Etched Icicle breaker bars on roof (where appropriate)
- Operational headlight, number boards and ditch lights (where appropriate)
- Operational class lights and backup light (DCC)
- Full interior detail including crew
- Available as a sound-equipped model with an ESU LokSound sound decoder or as a DC silent model
- Sounds were recorded by Rapido on a real ex-VIA GMD FP9A with the original 567C prime mover
- Will operate smoothly on DC and DCC layouts
- Rapido’s proven 5-pole, skew-wound motor and silky-smooth drive system
- Macdonald-Cartier metal knuckle couplers mounted at the correct height
- Several numbers available per paint scheme