Digitrax Evolution Express Advanced 5A-8A Starter Sets
Everything you need to get started with Advanced Digitrax Command Control.
Evolution Express is perfect for most home and club layouts.
It offers excellent speed control, prototypical consisting, the full range of programming features and much more.
Maximum capacity, maximum features. Take it to the Max with Evolution Express!Evolution Express Set Includes:
Command Station Offers
- DCS210+ Command Station/Booster With Intelligent AutoReverse
- DT602 Super LocoNet Throttle
- UP5 Universal Panel
- PS615 Power Supply
- Evolution Express Manual
- The DT602 Advanced Super Throttle & DCS210+ Advanced
Big System Capacity for Big Layouts
- Works with compatible LocoNet systems
- Color 2.4” LCD Display Screen
- Advanced menu system and displays
- Built-in scrolling help and prompting
- Soft ON/OFF switch, with zero OFF power-drain
- Advanced display Power Saving for longer wireless battery operation
- No more 9V batteries to remove! Throttles are now powered in wireless modes by 3 AA cells!
- Can use recharged AA batteries
- Available in standard tethered or Radio Duplex
- Duplex Scan for available Networks and radio signal strength. Run without cords!
- All throttles come with a LocoNet cord that can be unplugged, and is replaceable
- Dual throttle controls let you control two locos simultaneously
- Run locomotives with “encoder click” knobs for both speed and direction control
- Full numeric keypad makes loco selection simple
- Control light and sound effects functions with the press of a button
- Control 29 functions (F0-F28).
- Function active/inactive indicators
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Supports simplified decoder programming
- Simplified 2 or 4 digit addressing setup
- Over 9,000 locomotive decoder addresses
- Supports turnout and stationary decoder control
- Over 2000 turnout decoder addresses
- Fast clock display
- Recall feature
- Advanced Route editor
- USB Interface
Over 9000 Locomotive Addresses
- Run up to 100 addresses at the same time on your system.
- Run up to 100 throttles at the same time on your system.
5 or 8 Amps of Power to Run More Trains
- Address 00 for operation of one loco or MU consist without decoders
- Two Digit Addressing is easy to use. (Address 01-127)
- Four Digit Addressing lets you use the road number of your engines as their addresses. (Address 0128-9000+)
- Selectable Scale Voltage for Safe Operation in ALL Scales
- Customizable Voltage Settings
- 5 amps of power with included PS615 power supply
- 8 amps with PS2012E power supply (sold separately)
Two DCC Outputs are Better than One!
- Control 29 functions (F0-F28).
- Function 2 is a special non-latching key that can be used to sound the horn for as long as the key is held down.
- Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled (depending on decoder capabilities).
- Use one output for programming decoders while the other runs the layout. No need to shut down the layout to program decoders!
- Use one output for a braking section while the other runs the layout.
- Built in read/write programmer lets you program and read back CV values.
- Supports Paged programming (Digitrax preferred method). Also supports direct, register and ops mode programming
Stationary Decoders, Turnout Control & Turnout Position Reporting
- Supports Universal consisting (Digitrax preferred method). Allows ALL locos to be consisted prototypically, even analog locos.
- Advanced consisting and Basic consisting, too!
- Nested consisting where consists can be consisted together.
- Access to stationary decoder control for turnouts and other devices.
- DT602 reports turnout position based on last command sent.
- Control 2000+ stationary decoder addresses.
Customizable System Options
- Turnout List/Route capability to simplify complex yard operations.
- EZ routes button for simplified Command Station route programming
UP5 Universal Panel
- Turn audible warnings on or off.
- Set up purging options.
- Multi-format command station mode.
- Loco Reset button for easy system purging
- Makes LocoNet hook up simple!
- 2 LocoNet jacks for hooking up your LocoNet network.
- 3 throttle jacks for hooking up throttles and other non-RailSync devices.
Other Advanced Features
- Evolution is just the beginning for large, complex layouts that emphasize prototypical operations.
- With LocoNet you can add more boosters, throttles, power management, detection, transponding, signaling and much more.
- DCS210+ comes with 3 LocoNet ports for easy expandability and a USB interface!
- IPL updatable firmware for continued product improvements
- Device Query and Device Statistics to help with troubleshooting
- Input Mode to help set up detection on your layout
- Uses Expanded slots