Digitrax Basic Quad Stationary DCC Decoders
Basic Quad Stationary Decoder for Slow Motion Turnout Machines, add cost effective DCC control to your slow motion turnouts.
- No frills stationary decoder.
- Simple installation and set up.
- Control 4 slow motion turnout machines from your DCC throttle.
- Quick set up for sequential addresses (like the DS54)
- Independent address set up also available (you can choose any stationary address for each turnout machine)
Note: DS44 will not work with solenoid type turnout machines.
DS51K1 Stationary Decoder For Single Kato Unitrack Turnouts, easy cost effective way to add DCC control to your Kato Unitrack Turnouts.
- Stationary Decoder For Single Kato Unitrack Turnouts or other similar device
- Easy to use
- Easy to install
- Cost effective control for a single Kato Unitrack turnout or other similar device
- Rated at ½ amp. Great for HO & N Scale
- Small size
- Dual Stationary Decoder for Bi-polar, Snap Switches or Slow Motion Machines
- Simple hook up and set up.
- Control 2 individual turnout machines.
- 2 Slow motion turnout machines, such as Tortoise™ by Circuitron or Switchmaster™. OR 2 Solenoid type turnout machines such as three wire Peco or Atlas Snap Switches or two wire bi-polar type turnout machines such as Kato Unitrack, AristoCraft, or LGB turnouts with powerful capacitive discharge capability.
- Turnout addresses can be set individually or in groups of 2.
- Screw terminals make installation easy!
- DCC compatible.
- Screw terminals make installation and set up easy.
- Control 2 solenoid type turnout machines: 2 wire bi-polar (Kato Unitrack Switches, etc.) and/or 3 wire (Peco, Atlas Snap Switches, etc.)
- Addresses can be independent or sequential
- All Scales up to 22V track power.
The DS64 Stationary Decoder allows you to install and operate your turnouts directly through any DCC system that has turnout control.
The DS64 works with a wide selection of hardware. From solenoid turnout machines to slow motion motors, the DS64 hasn’t met a turnout it doesn’t like.
This affordable, easy to install decoder will add another dimension to your operations.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Operates four turnouts.
- Slow Motion Machines.
- Solenoid Machines
- Switch inputs for turnout control
- LocoNet Control and feedback
- Integral capacitor discharge.
- Operates from track power or a separate booster.
- Buffered switch inputs.
- DCC compatible.