East Coast Circuits: Traffic Light Grade Crossing Preemption Circuit
This circuit controls traffic lights on roads that parallel railroad track, so that passing trains will trigger a change from green to red at intersections that cross the tracks.
- Input 9-12V AC/DC (Traffic Light Circuit)
- Preemption Dimensions 1/2" X 2"
- Draws approximately 26mA
- Handles Multiple LED based Traffic Lights
- Traffic Light Circuit Equipped with Dual Functions
- Caution & Stop
- Normal Red, Yellow & Green
- Manual & Automatic Triggering
- Trigger Wires Included
- Built-In LED Indicators
- Built-In Resistors for 3V Operation