East Coast Circuits: Crossing Signal Photo-Detection Control
Easy-to-install crossing signal control using photoelectric cells to detect train presence. Does not control gates.
- Input 9-12V AC/DC
- Dimensions 2" X 2"
- Draws approximately 36mA
- Handles up to 16 LED’s
- Built-In LED Indicators
- Dual Track Bi-Directional Operation
- Automatic Light Sensor Adjustment
- Secondary Trigger Output
- 8 Wired Sensors Included
- Built-in Resistors for 3V Operation
- Built-in Pins for Future add-ons
- For Common Anode LED based Crossing Signals (Common Positive)