Guide to Signals and Interlockings
Follow along with experienced model railroader Dave Abeles as he delves into signal systems and interlocking plants. Guide to Signals and Interlockings, the newest book from Model Railroader, will give the reader all the information they will need to tackle this complex project with confidence.
This 144-page book includes:
- Explanation of how signal systems work
- How different systems can be applied to layouts
- Detail on both automatic and more complex systems
- Most up-to-date methods for replicating these systems
- And more!
- Great for modeler’s who are building or planning a layout with the goal of adding prototypical signaling and control systems!
Author: Dave Abeles
Size: 8.25 x 10.75