THE BETHLEHEM 3737/3716 HOPPER IS AN ICONIC RAILCAR OF THE LAST QUARTER CENTURY.
With over 10,000 units produced, this is one of the most prolific, Western steel hoppers of last 40 years. The first Bethlehem 3737 delivery went to the Chicago & Eastern Illinois in 1973, and subsequent orders went to the Texas & Pacific, Missouri Pacific and Chicago & North Western. These are still in service as of 2014, and many have been rebuilt into 4000 capacity cars.”
ABOUT THE UNION PACIFIC 1991 REPAINT SCHEME ROAD NUMBER SPECIFIC - 588145:
Union Pacific (MP) #588145 repaint scheme: As you’ve come to expect, ExactRail has drilled down beyond offering accurate paint schemes to offer accurate paint schemes of specific road numbers. This enables you to model to the mixed paint schemes of modern unit coal trains down to specific cars! Among other things, MP #588145 has accurate H-100-39 class marks, 1991 repaint dates, capacity data and lessee stencils.
EXACTRAIL'S MODEL TRAIN BETHLEHEM 3737 HOPPER IS COMPLETE WITH EXCLUSIVE FEATURES, INCLUDING:
- Various paint schemes and Undecorated Kits!
- Unparalleled attention to letter accuracy and placement.
- ExactRail’s equalized 100 ton ASF Ride Control Trucks
- Machined metal wheel sets and axles
- Kadee ® #158 “scale” couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: key detail, shank wedges, striker castings and full nut and bolt detail
- Accurate Bethlehem 3737 details, including:
- Single door Wine locks
- 4’ 10.5” vertical brake lever
- Welded top chord gussets
- Sub center sill brake rod
- Etched metal slake adjustor guard
- Interior braces
- Interior wheel well panels
- Floor mounted air reservoir
- Wire coupler cut levers, grab irons, brake rods and lever hangers!
- 2 Load Styles included with each hopper!
Do you need HO Scale accessories to complete your model railway? We've got you covered!