In Search of a detail oriented and friendly Shipping and Customer Service Clerk. In this position, the clerk will prepare items for shipment, verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Provide in store and online/phone customer service. Some light janitorial duties are also required in this position.
- Accurately prepare items for shipment.
- Verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Packing, sealing, labeling and determining the best method for shipping.
- Provide customer service in store, email and on phone.
- Capable of lifting 40 lbs.
- Able to work standing up for prolonged periods of time.
- Light janitorial responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. High School diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literate with proficiency online, email, and MS Word and Excel.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to listen effectively.
- Friendly and engaging personality.
- Self starter.
- Detail oriented.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Working conditions are normal for a warehouse environment.
- Working hours are 1:30pm – 6:30pm. M-F (can be flexible). Some Saturdays.
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TrainLife is an Equal Opportunity Employer.