Kadee HO Scale: #1572 HGC Bettendorf T-Section Self Centering Trucks - 1 Pair
Bettendorf T-Section Self Centering Trucks
"HGC" Two Piece Fully Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw. Mounting Screws not Included.
The Bettendorf T-Section truck was introduced as early as 1903, and remained popular for general service well into the 1920's with a one piece cast sideframe. It had a life similar to the Andrews truck.
- Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
- Code 88 (.088) 33" ribbed back wheels
- "HGC" Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
- Superior Rolling Ability.
- Brake Pads
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail True to prototype
- Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
- Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
- Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
- RP-25 Free rolling wheels
- Patent number 7,434,518 B2